Followers - A Big Thank You

Monday 26 June 2017

#7 Clean & simple at CWTC

Hi Crafters

Welcome back to my blog, today I have my card for the
next Christmas with the Cuties Challenge.

We have a excellent theme for you all called

CLEAN and SIMPLE.

Our sponsor this time is

Crafty Sentiments Designs
Thanks Suzette for the use of your delightful images.



My Card



Materials
Short list for this card, red pen, duvo drops, promakers


Challenge entry

Crafty hazelnut Christmas Challenge

CAS on Sunday Challenge

Cheers
Sue N
xx

7 comments:

Pat said...

Lovely card for the challenge this month Sue.

Pat xx

EmmaT said...

Super card, fabulous image. Emma

cotnob said...

A super CAS card Sue, such an adorable image and great doodled border.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lynne said...

A lovely card Sue, they are such a cute couple! x

Lisa xx said...

such a cute card Sue, the doodled border looks fab xx

Sarah said...

With acute card Sue...great squiggles!! xx

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 339 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for June - I'd love to see it there too x