Followers - A Big Thank You

Thursday 2 November 2017

My Fairy Doors

Hi Crafters

Today I have something completely different for me.
With me making goods for my Christmas Fair stall
on 3 December at my local pub.
This year I have decorated some beech wood fairy doors,
made four everyday and two Christmas theme (the same design).
Really enjoyed making these, did take me a few weeks to do.

Christmas Door
In the Pink Fairy Door
Natural with blue door
The Yellow Door
Orange and Purple Door
Materials
Five different beech wood fair doors
Acrylic paints
Marker pens
Fairies welcome signs
wooden toadstools
white dots
bee buttons
wooden flowers
gems



Challenge entry
ainkymess challenge

Altered Eclectics November Challenge
Thanks for stopping by.
Cheers

Sue N
xx







10 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These look lovely sure they will sell well

Basslady said...

my goodness, how fantastic and gorgeous!

thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Darlene said...

What fun projects Sue! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Feeling FALLish’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Sarah said...

Gosh Sue these are amazing. Just seen you in Quick Cards...so proud of you!! xx

cotnob said...

Beautiful Fairy Doors Sue, I'm sure they will sell well.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Unknown said...

These are stunning, love them all but I think the Christmas one is my fave :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Sandra Wright. said...

The doors are fabulous..I love them all, I favour the green door because that's my favourite colour,lol.
Thank you for joining in with our challenge this month at Altered Eclectics...x

https://rheddscreativespirit.blogspot.co.uk/
http://alteredeclectics.blogspot.co.uk

Brawny x said...

Fabulous x

EmmaT said...

Enchanting fairy doors, they should sell well. Emma

Cazro said...

A wonderful collective project. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday. Caz DT.