Followers - A Big Thank You

Monday 26 February 2018

Anything Goes Christmas with the Cuties - Christmas

Hi Crafters

Gosh nearly to the end of February, today I have the card for
design team Christmas with the Cuties


Theme this month is Anything goes Christmas
We could use any image we liked so I chosen
Digi Stamp Boutique  - Gnomes

My Card

Materials
5 x 5 white scalloped card
green patterned shinning paper
4 x 4 grey paper papers pad
gem snowflakes
candi red dotted and old stash sentiment
promakers 


Challenge entry





Cheers
Sue N 
xx

6 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a cutie

Pat said...

Great card Sue, such a cute image.

Pat xx

Lisa xx said...

Superb card and great choice of image Sue xx

Lynne said...

A fab card Sue, such a cute gnome x

Unknown said...

Great card, I love the DSB Gnomes, fab papers too :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Sarah said...

I love him Sue!! Such a fab card xx